You have probably spent the past 6 months to 2 years planning your special day. You want to make sure you enjoy every moment of the day with your family and friends, as well as your family and friends enjoying it with you.
With my ‘Wedding Day Management’ option I will ensure that all of your hard work and planning actually happens the way you want, as well as everything running seamlessly on your wedding day. Being the main point of contact and having the ‘master plan’ for the day.
I will meet with you 2 weeks before your wedding where you can hand everything over to me to ensure everything is in place and all of your suppliers know where to be and when.
Included in this option can be:-
- A visit to both ceremony and reception sites prior to the wedding.
- An in-depth meeting to go through all of those finer details.
- Follow up telephone calls / emails to all contracted suppliers one week before your wedding.
- Detailed timeline for the day to all relevant suppliers / main members of the bridal party.
- Attendance at your wedding rehearsal (if required).
- Walk through of events the week of your wedding.
- Overseeing dressing and decorating the venue using materials supplied by you / suppliers and ensuring tables are set as per your wishes.
- Coordination of suppliers on the day of your wedding.
- Receive buttonholes and bouquets from the florist and ensure they are allocated.
- Onsite coordination and supervision (main point of contact) on the day of your wedding.
- Moving any items from the ceremony location to the wedding reception location (if required).
- Your wedding PA for the day. (My emergency kit is also always to hand).
- Troubleshoot any issues efficiently and discretely (without you being aware) – I have been lucky enough to have managed over a hundred weddings so really have that expertise and knowledge to ensure everything goes to plan.
From £895 (this is based on 10 hours wedding day management).
Various options are available for Wedding Day Management, so please get in touch. All of my services are uniquely tailored to your exact requirements.
If you are having your wedding reception in a marquee or tipi I recommend that you opt for my wedding weekend option as this includes assistance the day before and after your wedding day. An extremely popular choice with lots of lovely couples.