You have probably spent the past six months to two years planning your wedding day. You want to make sure you enjoy every moment of the day with your family and friends, as well as your family and friends enjoying it with you.
With my ‘Wedding Day Management’ option I will ensure that all of your hard work and planning actually happens the way you want it to, as well as everything running seamlessly on your wedding day. Being the main point of contact and having the ‘master plan’ for the day.
I will meet with you around four weeks before your wedding where you can hand everything over to me to ensure everything is in place and all of your suppliers know where to be and when. If you have independent caterers I will also make sure I work closely with them and that we are both on the same page.
Included in this option can be:-
- A visit to both ceremony and reception sites prior to your wedding day.
- An in-depth meeting (around four weeks before your wedding day) to go through all of those finer details.
- Liaising with all of your suppliers to ensure we all have the same information.
- Follow up telephone calls / emails to all contracted suppliers two weeks before your wedding day.
- Detailed timeline for the day to all relevant suppliers / main members of the bridal party.
- Attendance at your wedding rehearsal (if required).
- Overseeing dressing and decorating the venue using materials supplied by you / suppliers and ensuring tables are set as per your wishes.
- Coordination of suppliers on the day of your wedding.
- Receive buttonholes and bouquets from the florist and ensure they are delivered / allocated.
- Onsite coordination and supervision (main point of contact) on the day of your wedding. Options of 10 / 12 / 14 hours.
- Moving any items from the ceremony location to the wedding reception location (if required).
- Your personal assistant for the day.
- Ensure that some keepsakes are saved for you before the caterers clear the tables.
- Troubleshoot any issues efficiently and discretely (without you being aware) – I have been lucky enough to have managed well over 250 weddings over the last eight years, so I really have that expertise and knowledge to ensure everything runs as seamlessly as possible.
Investment from £895
Various options are available for Wedding Day Management, so please get in touch. All of my services are uniquely tailored to your exact requirements.
If you are having your wedding reception in a marquee or tipi I recommend that you opt for my wedding weekend option as this can include assistance the week of, day before or even the morning after your wedding day.